The Digital Coating Thickness Gauge is quite a buy! This amazing gauge is always accurate and procures the right numbers. You can be sure that you'll get the information that you rely on.
Right now, this very-easy-to-use gauge is on SALE!
- Probe: Fe+Nfe
- Range: 0-1300 micron
- Resolution: 1 micron
- Unite: um, mm, mil
- Click CAL 4 times to enter NFE mode
- Click CAL 6 times to enter Fe mode，
- When the display reads 0, put the probe on the plate.
- When the display reads 50, put 50 um film on the plate and click the POWER button to test.
- Repeat these steps for 100, 250, 500 and 1250. When the display reads AIR, switch the probe into AIR mode, then click the POWER button to calibrate - do not place the probe on the plate.
- 2 x 1.5V AAA (not Included)
- Accessory Calibration
- Films (50 um, 100 um, 250 um, 500 um,1000 um)
- Aluminium plate + Steel Plate
- 1 x Digital Coating Thickness Gauge
- 1 x Manual